- Ward is a man on the move. He's pulling up onto everything. He snagged my ipad and iphone in one lucky grab tonight. He's starting to try at the stairs, and when I go in to get him from his crib, he's always up on the rails.
- He sounds a lot like Donald Duck when he happy talks. He has also started the funniest angry squawking when he wants to be fed. He's all about all "people" food. The boy can't be bothered with a bottle.
- I swear Wardie does these two things:
1. He watches/waits for the back door to be left open so he can make a beeline for it. I am telling you, if anyone forgets to pull it shut behind themselves, he is there in a flash. No matter where he is, what he is doing, or how distracted he is, he's got some serious radar for the sound of that door. And, he can tell when it does get closed, because he doesn't move at all.
2. He is also on broom watch. If I ever get the broom out while he is around, he is in my pile. Usually eating it. Sometimes worse. Yes, there is worse.