- Ward is home.
- He's reached his birth weight +2 oz.
- Ward's first outing was to the dentist with me. (It was an emergency!)
- We had our first family outing to Temple Square, City Creek, and the Church History Museum.
- Ward went to church for the first time on Sunday. He made all the other babies look 10 lbs. bigger.
- Ward met his Nan and Pop Horne.
- Ward has slept through the night twice. (I know, it's a gift, and no, I am not waking him up to feed him. EVER.)
- I couldn't choose which of the kids is the best helper with Ward, they all adore him. So far he doesn't have a preference.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Ward is Two Weeks Old
It's hard to believe Ward is already two weeks old! Especially since I was supposed to be going in for an induction tomorrow. The last two weeks were a total whirlwind, and I am not sure I have entirely wrapped my brain around all of it. What I do know:
Posted by Laura Horne at 4:38 PM