Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Phone on Fire" good news/bad news

Good news: Apple will replace your iphone for free if it randomly starts on fire. 

Bad news: You cannot live in your iphone when your house burns down.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Ok. I need some serious clarification on this. How on earth did you iPhone spontaneously combust? And did your house get damaged??? Please answer these important questions.

Laura Horne said...

Ooh, good questions.

1. No clue on the spontaneous combustion. Every variable was exactly the same as it always is, it was just a melted mess in the morning.

2. The house is totally fine. Only the plug and the charge "port" we're burned.

Stephanie Walton said...

Super creepy!!!