- Yesterday the kids: re-cracked Maggie's ipad, shattered a picture frame in Amos' bed, shredded a Netflix return envelope, and finger painted a wall.
- Last night in the car on the way home from church Amos said, "I looove girls, they are so pretty." No more hanging out with the Deacons.
- I've been up all night two nights in a row.
- Today at Walmart Amos said, "I farted at school today. (insert mouth fart here =P)." Did you say, "excuse me," I asked? The response: "No, mom, not with my mouth, with this (sticks butt out)."
- Today we went through the car wash with the door cracked.
- Today I put all of the ingredients for dinner in the crock pot then turned it on. Didn't plug it in though. 8 hours on low just turned into 4 hours on high.
If we're not winning, I don't know who is.