Poor Audrey. We lovingly nicknamed her "fat dog," (because she's JUST like a fat dog) but we realized yesterday that she seems to think that's her name. She totally responds to it =( So, "fat dog" has been banned. Before it goes away forever, I want to document it:
- Audrey eats all. the. time. She will sit in her high chair eating while I prepare dinner, while we eat dinner, and while I clean up dinner. Like, continuously. Then, when I take her out of her high chair, she immediately crawls under it and looks for any leftovers and eats those.
- She is 10.5 months old-her belly is always poking out of her 12-18 month sized clothing. (see photo).
- She is totally adorable and lovable.
- She has the best temperament. She's totally happy-go-lucky.
- Her face is always dirty from something she's been eating.
- The "big" kids love to feed her table scraps. They think it's so cool to give her food? They especially like giving her "people" food (as opposed to baby food).
I just came across Audrey's 9 month stats, and while she's totally normal, she is much bigger than either Amos or Maggie were:
Weight: 18 lbs, 13 oz. (55%)
Height: 28 in. (55%)
Head: 44.2 cm (60%)
I am fairly certain she's bigger than her 16 month old cousin too. It's cool.