Friday, December 17, 2010

Fire!

Uh...I don't even know what to say about this, other than that it should be documented.




Amos put his gygi (blankie) on the nightlight in his room and it caught on fire.  It was tragic.  Not as tragic as this, but still tragic.  Eric and I have long speculated that Amos has a team of guardian angels looking out for him (all of the previous Amoses {Amosi?} maybe?) and this pretty much sealed it.   


2 comments:

Andrea said...

OH dear! i am glad it didn't get worse. . . scary.

Kendra said...

Scary! That could have been very, very bad. I'm glad it only got a little burned and that there are no hurt Amosi. :)