What we've been up to:
1. Last weekend, we went to Eric's company party at Costco. Yes, you read that right. Costco. It was very different than company parties past, but any event that leaves me with $110 to spend at Costco at the end of the night is fine by me. (Funny thing is though, I went to Costco this week and I forgot the giftcards. Doh).
2. I am speaking in Sacrament on Sunday. I am thoroughly looking forward to a Sacrament "off" from trying to wrangle my kids. I'd rather speak in front of everyone for 10 minutes than spend an hour apologizing to everyone around us for any number of disruptions--its way less embarrassing.
3. Amos poured out a Costco sized bottle of baby oil into the bathtub today. Boy, is he slippery and shiny. He smells good too. He thought it was the funnest thing that ever happened.
4. Tuesday night I had a rehearsal for the program we're putting on for the Relief Society dinner next week. It was a very nice way to spend an evening. The sister in charge kept apologizing for taking our time, but I can't think of a better way to spend an hour than listening to beautiful words and hymns about the Savior.
5. Amos and Maggie are completely obsessed with our tree. I remember that feeling so well, and I couldn't be happier to see them experiencing it all. I love when the look in their eyes reminds me how exciting things are.
**all pictures in this post are courtesy of Nan & Pop.