Here are some of the latest "Amosisms":
1. One morning when I let Amos out of his bedroom, he was clinking like the tin man with every step he took. He had FILLED his footie pajamas with trucks.
2. One day I had a full blown panic attack. I was trying to get control of my breath and Amos came over and said, "Ok, ok" like he does when he falls down and wants us to know he isn't hurt. He kept telling me "ok" and then he would breath "hee, hee, hee."
3. He says, "thank you" ALL the time. People always think he is the most polite little boy, but I don't think he has any idea what it means.
4. He loves Elmo and Thomas the Train. He will only watch "choo choo" in the morning in our room, and he will only watch "melmo" downstairs the rest of the day.
5. Yesterday I thought I heard Amos waking up from his nap. I went in to get him and I could hear him "sleep breathing." I saw this lump on his bed and said, thought to myself "how cute."
Then I realized he wasn't under those covers, it was only his bears! Then I found the tape recorder playing the breathing sounds. Just kidding! He was really asleep, but on the floor, beside his bed. He had tucked in all his bears, and then gone to sleep on the floor.