Its almost the middle of February no less!
Time is flying. We've been busy:
1. Changing diapers/making bottles/giving baths. There are twice as many "baby" things to take care of these days. Amos needs to become a "kid" real soon.
2. Combining/organizing our filing system. Since we've been married Eric and I have kept separate, often duplicate, files of all of our stuff. We finally combined and purged. It felt so good.
3. Cooking dinner. We haven't been eating out at all. I am not a great cook, but I am learning, and Eric is being patient. Eric cooks a lot of the time too. I love those nights! I miss eating out, but with two kids, I don't think I could handle the effort it requires.
4. Video chatting. We've discovered the power of video chatting through gmail, and we have gotten to talk a lot more to Nan and Pop, Grammy Cindy, and Aunt Anna lately. Amos in particular, LOVES it.
5. Basement work. I know we were going to finish it before Maggie was born, but life had different plans for us. Eric has been working sooo hard though, and we're ready to drywall. The drywall is ordered and will be delivered tomorrow just in time for the 3-day weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to get some good work done this weekend.
6. Watching Amos and Maggie grow. They are both getting "soooo big!"