Its no secret that I really like my son. Because I forget things really easily, I want to take this opportunity to document some of my favorite things he does so I can re-read them when he's 16 and infuriating.
1. He kisses EVERYTHING, including, but not limited to: silverware, Maggie, his yellow socks, his bears, windows, cotton balls, Grammy and Grampy's dogs, and the remote.
2. He has started running into his room and standing by his crib when I ask if he wants to take a nap. Sometimes he'll pick up a bear or blankie he wants to take with him.
3. He is already showing signs of being a great big brother. Along with the previously mentioned kissing, he takes good care of Maggie. He likes to put her bink in her mouth when it has fallen out (whether she wants it or not) and he likes to cover her with her blankie. If she starts to cry, he'll run over to her and point at her.
4. Today I was dusting the blinds in his room. He watched quietly for a minute, then ran off. He came back with a tissue and started dusting right along with me. Let's hope that helping attitude sticks.
5. **I apologize, this one is a little gross, but I want to remember it.** He has started to bring me his boogies. He gives them to me and says, "Ew."
6. The other day I caught him trying to eat fruit snacks with his toes.
7. When he hears music he starts to dance. It doesn't matter where the music is coming from, he is dancing.
8. He is obsessed with t.v. He especially likes Sesame Street, but I've seen him seriously watch C-Span too.
9. I think he sleep walks. He does weird things in the middle of the night with his eyes open. Its like the lights are on, but nobody is home.
In case you're wondering, Eric gave Amos the entire pot of peas to eat out of. He loved it.