Sunday, January 25, 2009

Decision Time

Eric pointed out today that it has been 3 WHOLE DAYS since my last blog, and it was time for another one.

I don't feel like I have anything to blog about it, when really we're about to make a very big decision. Our tenants that were renting our Provo house moved out this week, and we've been cleaning, repainting, and repairing all weekend. So, here's the decision: re-rent or SELL! Ok, I am a little biased. I think we should sell. I know, you're all thinking I'm crazy to sell a house in this market. I may be, but Eric and I feel like it is the right decision for us. Things may have slowed, but there are still people out there looking for the perfect little house, and who I am to deprive them of that? I will also mention that we were very fortunate to get a very good deal on our little house, so we're in a good position.

Anyway, that's what we've been up to. Here's a picture of Maggie, just because she's cute:

6 comments:

Sean and Amy said...

We have decided that you should rent it out again but wait until we get back to Provo and then we'll rent it from you. Good plan.

EHorne said...

When are you coming back to Provo?

Laura Horne said...

Better idea--you guys can buy it, and rent it out until you come back!

EHorne said...

Good thinking babe!

Bonners said...

Thanks for posting on my blog, b/c I was able to find yours.It's great to hear how you and your cute family are doing.

Megan said...

Laura, how much do you want for rent? And can I have my dog there? I live at my parents and can't take it anymore. I'm serious.
Your dear friend, Megan Skigirlanddog35@hotmail.com